Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Glitches

Here's another reason Heroes V is an awful experience: the programmers couldn't be bothered to fix some of the worst bugs and glitches.

For instance, one fine example is the time I didn't start with a fucking hero at all.

Everyone else had a hero and didn't believe me that I didn't have one. However, where my hero's face should have been was a black square, there was no hero hidden in my city. I didn't start with a goddamn hero for no goddamn reason. I even chose one in the multiplayer lobby. And to top it off, the "bonus" I chose was a random artifact, which of course I didn't get because I didn't start with a hero that could carry it.

The first thing I had to do, then, was waste some gold on a substandard hero that I didn't even want.

This seems like a basic, easily-preventable bug. But it happened nonetheless.

1 comment:

Brandon said...

It didn't give you a hero because it hates you. The programing is in reality very advanced. So advanced in fact, that it can actually feel emotions. Well to be more accurate, one emotion: HATE.